Wednesday, September 22, 2010

OOAK Handmade Frankenstein Doll

I just got done adding "Frank & Stein" to my e-bay auctions, and you can click on his image to go see more pictures and read more details about him at the sale....
Thank you for looking!
Here is my last doll that I have completed, what a cute little monster Frankenstein makes, sitting with his beer stein cup, you can truly call this picture a "Frank & Stein" LOL...
I made a little iron on design for his turtle neck shirt that has a "CAUTION, Risk of electric shock" sign on it, too funny! LOL
He has been constructed with my hard rigid foam board torso and coil foam arms and legs with faric flap joints which allow him to be posed in numerous positions.... how much fun he would be sitting at your Halloween Party! I dont know why, but when ever I do one of these dolls, all I can think of is Jeff Dunham and Mr. Wilson....LOL
Posted by Pat Rick Gill of Cre8ors Touch

No comments:

Post a Comment